Interested in receiving services or utilizing programs at The Gathering Place?
We encourage everyone who would like to receive service or utilize programs to come to our building during hours of operation.
- The Gathering Place serves women, their children, and transgender individuals who are experiencing poverty, some are also experiencing homelessness.
- There are no fees for any services or programs at The Gathering Place.
- No ID is required and no intake appointment is necessary.
- Adults with children under 18 will be asked to check in for the Family Program on the 3rd Floor.
- A summary of some of the most widely used services and programs can be found here.
- Have a question? You might find the answer on our FAQs page.
Hours of Operation
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri – 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Tue – 8:30am to 1:30pm
What's going on at The Gathering Place? Download the documents below to find out more.
The Gathering Place is located at 1535 High Street in Denver, just north of Colfax Avenue on High Street and next door to a Sinclair gas station. We are on RTD's Route 15 (East Colfax Avenue) and approximately 1.5 miles east of downtown Denver.